If you want to open an SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) in Serbia, you should consider the services offered by our local agents. Company formation in Serbia requires attention in terms of formalities including for opening an SPV in Serbia. In the following lines, you can discover some information about the SPV company in Serbia and its characteristics.
Table of Contents
What is an SPV company in Serbia?
SPV in Serbia is the business structure often used by foreign or local companies for short-term projects, where the financial risks are minimal. Many foreign entrepreneurs prefer to open an SPV company in Serbia in various sectors of interest. Here are some aspects related to SPV company in Serbia:
- The limited liability company is the optimal structure for opening an SPV company in Serbia.
- An SPV company in Serbia can have its balance sheet, liabilities, legal rules, equity, etc.
- Can undertake risky projects. You may contact us if you want to open an SPV in Serbia.
- In certain cases, opening an SPV in Serbia can be advantageous from a tax point of view.
Therefore, if you are interested in setting up a company in Serbia and more precisely an SPV company, you can opt for the services offered by our specialists. We have experience in company formation in Serbia and we can help you with the formalities.
Best use for SPV companies in Serbia
If you want to open an SPV in Serbia, you need to know exactly what this structure is used for. Thus, it can be said that with the help of an SPV company in Serbia, the assets of an enterprise, foreign or local, can be protected. Here are other interesting aspects:
- Loans and receivables of a company in Serbia can be secured.
- The financing of certain projects can be done with the help of an SPV company in Serbia, without the parent company being affected in case of debt.
- If you want to develop certain projects related to infrastructure, you can opt for the opening of an SPV in Serbia and ensure that there will be no financial risks.
- You can also opt for SPV in Serbia if you want to develop certain projects in the real estate sector.
- One can raise capital at favorable rates with a SPV company in Serbia, instead of using the parent company in this sense.
- Maximizing tax efficiency is another best use for SPVs in Serbia. Feel free to contact us if you want to open an SPV in Serbia.
Now that you know the purposes for which the SPV can be established in Serbia, you can contact our local agents and find out details about the formalities. We deal with company incorporation in Serbia and we can act in the best interest of our clients.
Incorporation of an SPV company in Serbia
If you want to open an SPV in Serbia, you must know some of the formalities. Like any other structure, it must be registered with the relevant local authorities. A bank account, tax ID, and board of managers are required. And of course, SPV formation in Serbia is based on the Articles of Association, as provided by the legislation in matters of business incorporation.
As for accounting in Serbia for SPV companies, annual tax filings and returns are mandatory. As such, we recommend the services offered by our accountants in Serbia if you want to open an SPV in Serbia.
Here are some statistical data about the economy of Serbia, if you want to open a company in Serbia:
- According to focus-economics.com, an increase in real GDP of approximately 2.3% was recorded in 2022.
- Serbia’s exports registered around USD 29.1 billion in 2022, while imports were a little over USD 41 billion.
We invite you to contact us if you want to open an SPV company in Serbia and you want to know the formalities and procedures involved.